Getting visitors to click on your ad is one thing, but converting them is different.
How do you convince visitors to take the desired action, such as submitting their contact information or making a purchase?
A website won't cut it for most businesses. There are too many buttons and pages that can distract visitors' attention. A professional and beautifully designed landing page can help improve conversions, while a messy page can hurt them.
A landing page focuses all of its marketing efforts on a singular call to action. According to HubSpot, landing pages have the highest conversion rates among lead capture methods, at 23%.
If you're looking to level up your landing page game, you must find the right landing page builders. We'll cover the best options in the market, highlight their unique features and tell which landing page builder fits your business needs.
- What is a Landing Page Builder?
- 1. Unbounce
- 2. Leadpages
- 3. Swipe Pages
- 4. ucraft
- 5. Instapage
- 6. Hubspot
- 7. Landingi
- 8. Wishpond
- 9. GetResponse
- 10. ClickFunnels
- 11. Makeswift
- 12. ShortStack
- 13. Lander
- 14. Elementor
- 15. Convertri
- 16. Systeme
- 17. OptimizePress
- 18. Carrd
- 19. Mailchimp
- 20. Sendinblue
- 21. ConvertFlow
- Types of Landing Pages
- Final Word - Pick The Right Landing Page Builder For You
What is a Landing Page Builder?
It's common for most people to confuse a website with a landing page. Landing pages are standalone webpage with a single call to action designed to capture information from contacts in exchange for something of value. Typically, visitors will land on the landing page from advertisements, organic search results, social media, or emails.
Landing pages encourage visitors to take action, like joining a list or buying products. Generally, they're used at the top of the sales funnel to capture leads. Unlike websites, they often don't rank on search engines. Instead, the sole purpose of landing pages is to convert leads.
A landing page builder is a software that allows you to build accessible and effective landing pages that increase conversions. Many landing page builders typically offer a wide range of templates. These templates have already been tested and proven to convert visitors into customers.
Best Landing Page Builder
Unbounce is easily one of the top landing page builders in the market. Used by over 1,500 brands worldwide, Unbounce helps users create optimized landing pages to convert prospects into leads and sales.
With its drag and drop editor, you can easily drag any content around the landing page with no limits to precisely position your content wherever you want. -
- Drag and drop editor
- Design Assistant to recommend templates based on your industry, audience, and conversion goals
- Smart Copy provides recommendations on high-converting copy based on your audience, tone, and messaging
- A/B testing to see which landing page variants perform the best
- 100+ landing page templates
- Pop-ups and sticky bar for lead capture
- Real-time dashboard
- Pop-up templates
- Drag and drop editor lets you build custom landing pages with no coding skills required
- AI technology to help you improve page design and write better copy
- Lets you create mobile responsive landing pages
- It offers many integrations to let you connect with all types of other software tools like CRMs and marketing automation
- Easily accessible customer support team
- Icon images can't change colors and can't import your icons
- It can be a steep learning curve for those who want to go beyond basic customization
Unbounce Pricing Plans
- LAUNCH ($90/month; $81/month paid annually): 500 conversions, 20,000 visitors, 1 domain
- OPTIMIZE ($135/month; $122/month paid annually): 1,000 conversions, 30,000 visitors, 5 domains, 30% more conversions with Smart Traffic
- ACCELERATE($225/month; $203/month paid annually): 2,500 conversions, 50,000 visitors, 10 domains, 30% more conversions with Smart Traffic
💡 Is Unbounce Worth It?
Unbounce is a landing page builder that primarily serves the following industries: Ecommerce, SaaS, agencies, and professional service businesses. Many digital businesses enjoy using Unbounce because they are easy to use, offer a wide selection of unique templates, and lets users build multiple landing pages quickly without any technical knowledge.
This landing page tool is conversion-focused, meaning it offers many features to help boost your landing page conversions. For example, users can create landing page variants by performing A/B testing to determine which landing page design produces the highest conversion rates.
Most Affordable Landing Page Builder
Leadpages is a landing page tool that lets you easily build stunning opt-in campaigns to capture leads, convert customs, and integrate them across your favorite digital marketing software like email marketing, Google Ads, and e-commerce platforms.
Despite being less expensive than many other landing page builders, it offers all of the essential features you need, such as a drag-and-drop editor, access to build unlimited landing pages, A/B testing, google analytics integration, dynamic text replacement, and much more.
- Drag and drop editor
- 150+ free landing page templates and a large marketplace of paid templates along
- Includes mobile-responsive templates
- Opt-in form builder
- Real-time conversion tips
- Alert-bars and pop-ups
- Extensive integrations
- Very beginner-friendly and easy to use
- Integrates well with other major marketing platforms
- Excellent selection of high converting landing page templates
- Pop-ups and alert bars can help to improve conversion rates
- Affordable pricing
- Limited widget selection
- No heat mapping
- Unlimited A/B testing is not available with all plans
Leadpages Pricing Plans
- STANDARD ($49/month; $37/month paid annually): 1 site, pop-ups, alerts, unlimited traffic & leads, free hosting, mobile-responsive site templates, lead notifications, tech support, 1-on-1 quick start
- PRO ($99/month; $74/month paid annually): 3 sites, standard plan features, online sales & payments, unlimited A/B split testing
💡 Is Leadpages Worth It?
One of the primary benefits of using Leadpages is its beginner-friendly platform. When users first sign up for Leadpages, they'll be greeted by a setup wizard to help them get started and build their first landing page.
No matter what industry you're in, Leadpages offers something for everyone. With over 150+ templates broken down by industry and conversion, it's hard not to find a template to suit your needs.
Are you a tech firm or startup that needs a landing page for a product pricing page or a free guide? Or perhaps, you need a landing page for a special giveaway. With their array of templates, you can create landing pages in minutes. And with the variety of templates at your disposal, just click, edit the details, and you're pretty much good to go.
3. Swipe Pages
Best for Building Fast and Responsive Landing Pages
Swipe Pages is a powerful and highly innovative landing page builder with a user-friendly drag and drop interface letting users build pages in minutes. With hundreds of templates, building a page has never been so easy. Swipe Pages also offers lots of intuitive features to improve conversion. Users can A/B different test designs, copy, and messaging for better conversions. They can also set conversion goals and track their performance along the way.
70% of traffic comes from mobile devices, yet mobile conversions are three times lower than desktops. Fortunately, they offer mobile pages which look like swipeable cards and mimic the look and feel of a mobile app.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) are pre-loaded to ensure an instantaneous loading experience for visitors
- It supports PayPal and Stripe, making it suitable for e-commerce brands
- Subaccounts and teams available for client management or assign different roles to your existing marketing team
- Dynamic Text lets users personalize messaging using data from your ads
- A/B testing to determine the best landing page design for your goal
- With less than 2 seconds of load time, it lowers the bounce rates.
- Offers tons of widgets such as countdown timers, pricing tables, and more
- Build landing pages with ease using their drag and drop editor
- Tons of design elements such as icons, color swatches, 1000+ google fonts, 80+ pre-built blocks, Unsplash images, and more
- Not as many landing templates across a variety of verticals and industries
- Doesn't provide AI recommendations to improve your copy or design like other landing page builders have
Swipe Pages Pricing Plans
- Startup ($39/month; $29/month paid annually): Smart Pages, AMP, unlimited conversions, 1 custom domains, 20,000 traffic, unlimited landing pages, conversion optimized templates, analytics & conversion tracking, Stripe checkouts, chat & email support
- Marketer ($89/month; $59/month paid annually): Startup features, 5 custom domains, 50,000 traffic, 5 client subaccounts, 5 team members, server side A/B testing, dynamic text replacement
- Agency ($199/month; $119/month paid annually): Marketer features, unlimited custom domains, 500,000 traffic, unlimited client subaccounts, unlimited team members, unlimited global blocks, 1 hour CRO consultation, 1:1 onboarding, design review, priority phone support
💡 Is Swipe Pages Worth It?
Unlike other page builders, Swipe Pages places a huge emphasis on helping websites boost conversion. Their Accelerated Mobile Pages, which improve loading speed, one-click checkouts, and dynamic text messaging, make it easier for visitors to take action.
Best Built-In Website Builder
Where they stand out is their complimentary services. Ucraft is a user-friendly website builder that lets you build modern and attractive pages by simply using its visual editor. This software includes a logo maker, an automated customer support function, and even a blogging platform. It offers free hosting on Google Cloud, so you won't have to purchase one separately.
- Free hosting - secure and fast websites hosted on the Google cloud
- Drag and drop editor to build landing pages intuitively
- Affordable pricing tailored fit for small and medium-sized businesses
- Offers other helpful marketing tools such as a logo maker, and a blogging platform
- Many website integrations like Google Analytics, Zapier, Mailchimp, HotJar, and more
- Users can build free landing pages that are responsive and easy to navigate
- Comes with free custom domains
- Affordable pricing
- 24/7 support
- Users can create a multilingual website
- Most focused on building stunning landing pages for your website but doesn't offer many conversion features
- More of a website builder than a landing page builder tool
- Doesn't offer much analytics and A/B testing
ucraft Pricing Plans
- Free Website (Free): 15 max pages, SSL security, unlimited bandwidth, Google Analytics, 24/7 support, password protected pages
- Pro Website ($10/month paid annually): Free Website features, free domain, unlimited pages, advanced elements, SEO tools, designer tools, blogging tools, multilingual website, embed HTML/CSS/JS, Google custom fonts, invite team members, RSS Feed, membership functionality, 20+ integrations, 15 products, 0% transaction fees, Stripe & Paypal payment methods, 20+ shipping methods, product filters
- Pro Shop ($21/month paid annually): Pro Website features, 1000 products, 50+ payment methods, abandoned cart saver, 1GB per digital goods file, product variations, product inventory tracking, discount coupons, order editor, store management app, tax exemption, reverse-charge VAT, edit invoices, handling fee, sell on Facebook, sell on Instagram, sell on Amazon, sell on eBay
- Unlimited ($69/month paid annually): Pro Shop features, unlimited products, 10GB per digital goods file, Square POS integration
💡 Is ucraft Worth It?
For businesses that need a dual-purpose website and landing page builder, Ucraft is for you. Due to its simplicity and lack of conversion functions, it's best suited for businesses that may not receive many visitors.
Small businesses that deliver one-to-one services like freelancers, artists, and bloggers all in a clean and attractive website. However, they don't need to spend top dollar on tools with advanced features since they don't attract thousands of visitors every day.
Most Easy-to-Use Landing Page Builder
Instapage is a landing page builder that allows users to build high-converting beautiful pages in a snap. It comes with a live drag and drops editor, letting you easily drag around content blocks to create your page.
The platform runs on a robust infrastructure network that uses dual-cloud technology that promises an impressive 99.99% uptime. With their unique Thor Render Engine and Accelerate Mobile Pages (AMP), Instapages promises three times faster loading speeds.
They feature dynamic text replacement, which replaces the header or contents within the page to match the visitor's search terms. Personalized CTA's convert 202% better than normal CTA's, so the dynamic text feature is crucial on your landing page.
- AMP landing pages let users build mobile pages that load instantaneously
- Form builder and multi-step forms help you easily build functional forms that capture leads.
- Heatmaps provide detailed insights into how users interact with your landing pages.
- Integrates with Google Analytics and Google Adwords to help you see how the pending page affects the cost per lead metrics
- Master accounts and private workspaces for clients to improve productivity and organize team projects
- Exit-intent pop-ups to prevent losing out on potential leads
- Drag and drop editor and block-based page building make it easy to create custom landing pages.
- 200+ customizable templates
- Users can create unlimited landing pages.
- AMP mobile pages and Thor Render Engine technology provide lightning-fast load times
- Instapage integrates with other essential marketing tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Autopilot, AWeber, and more.
- With a starting price of $199 for the annual plan and $299 for the monthly plan, it's geared towards bigger businesses
- The WordPress integration doesn't run as smoothly as most landing page builders
- Requires you to submit billing information for the free trial
Instapage Pricing Plans
- Building ($299/month; $199/month paid annually): unlimited domains, no conversion limits, customer success manager, design reviews, sophisticated A/B testing
- Custom: Building features, global blocks, global workspace scripts, 1:1 ad-to-page personalization, heatmaps, custom fonts
💡 Is Instapage Worth It?
Instapage easily ranks among the top of our list. There's very little not to like about the tool. It's easy to use, offers plenty of templates, and delivers lots of functionality.
We recommend upgrading to software like Instapages to boost your conversions. Unlike some other tools, they help enhance conversions by offering interactive widgets, multi-step forms, faster loading times, and unlimited A/B testing. About 77% of landing pages are home pages.
Best Landing Page Builder for B2B Businesses
Hubspot is easily one of the most recognizable SaaS and B2B brands. They offer various services, including a CRM tool that manages and tracks leads.
This landing page builder is the perfect complement to the CRM because it lets to capture leads and send them down to your CRM and sales pipeline. Like many of the best landing page builders, they offer a drag and drop editor, a library full of mobile-optimized templates, and many content blocks so you can build a landing page in minutes.
Users can dynamically show different content based on the visitor's geographic location, lifecycle stage, source, and other contact details stored in the CRM. Thus, it is ideal for B2B businesses that need to use a CRM tool.
- Drag and drop feature to create landing pages in minutes
- Built-in library of mobile-optimized templates
- Dynamically show different content based on the user's location, device, source, lifecycle stage, or any other content detail stored in your CRM.
- A/B testing on up to five variations of a landing page and let HubSpot pick the winner
- Offers an all-in-one marketing platform that includes email marketing, marketing automation, lead management, SEO, and more.
- Save money on marketing tools by using this landing page builder software
- Test landing pages to see which one performs the best
- Trusted brand
- Content can display personalized content based on individual visitors
- Receive customized SEO suggestions to improve the landing pages for search
- Doesn't include AMP mobile pages
- The landing page tool is best suited for enterprise clients
- Doesn't have heat maps
Hubspot Pricing Plans
- Starter ($50/month, $45/month paid annually): 1,000 contacts, remove branding from forms, email marketing, landing pages, and live chat, email and in-app chat support
- Professional ($890/month, $800/month paid annually): Starter features, 2,000 contacts, omni-channel marketing automation, ABM tools and automation, dynamic personalization, multi-language content, social media, video hosting & management, contact and company scoring, collaboration tools, campaign management, teams, A/B testing, Ads optimization events, contact create attribution, website traffic analytics, campaign reporting, custom reporting, Salesforce integration, phone support
- Enterprise ($3,200/month paid annually): Professional features, 10,000 contacts, single sign-on, partitioning, hierarchical teams, permission sets, field-level permissions, email send frequency cap, custom objects salesforce custom object sync, adaptive testing, sandboxing, multi-touch revenue attribution, behavioral event triggers and reporting, predictive lead scoring
💡 Is Hubspot Worth It?
Hubspot is partially useful for B2B businesses. Most businesses won't think of Hubspot as a landing page builder, but they make it easy to build beautiful and personalized landing pages. You can easily integrate the page with your Hubspot CRM and nurture them through the sales pipeline.
Best Landing Page Builder for Non-Programmers
Landingi is a drag and drops landing page builder that allows users the build and optimizes personalized landing pages for higher conversions. The best part about Laningi is that it's highly affordable and packed with many advanced conversion-focused features.
It's perfect for marketers and business people to create landing pages without any IT or coding skills. Users can create sales funnels and pop-ups, run A/B testing, etc.
- Drag and drop builder
- Over 300+ customizable landing page templates
- A/B testing
- Ability to create sales funnels
- PageInsider uses a heatmap generator and predictive technology to optimize your landing page for higher conversions.
- Integrations with other analytics tools like Google ads, google analytics, Hotjar, Lissmetrics, and more.
- Integrations with all marketing software tools like email marketing, CRM, callback and chat, ecommerce, payment platforms, hosting sites, etc.
- Very affordable pricing options
- Includes multiple custom domains
- Group multiple pages or duplicate them with one click
- The mobile editor is a little clunky
- No unlimited unique visits, even on the premium plans
Landingi Pricing Plans
- Core ($35/month; $29/month paid annually): unlimited conversions, unlimited landing pages, 1,000 unique visits per month, 1 custom domains + SSL
- Create($79/month; $65/month paid annually): Core features, free migration services, 20,000 unique visits per month, 2 custom domains + SSL
- Automate($109/month; $89/month paid annually): Create features, 40,000 unique visits per month, 4 custom domains + SSL
- Agency ($129/month; $109/month paid annually): Automate features, 50,000 unique visits per month, 5 custom domains + SSL, unlimited subaccounts, white label options
💡 Is Landingi Worth It?
Whether you're a marketing expert, agency owner, digital business, or eCommerce brand, the Landingi landing page builder is a great option. Where they excel is their PageInsider AI technology software, which uses Smart Maps to determine what aspects of your landing page are most engaged.
Unlike other heat maps, it doesn't require traffic data to analyze your landing pages. Instead, this feature uses AI algorithms and pre-recorded data from actual tracking studies to instantly generate heat maps. PageInsider provides a Clarity Score to tell you how clear, intuitive, and accessible your landing page is to visitors. Additionally, it'll provide a benchmark and recommendations on improving the landing page.
You probably can't afford an expert marketing funnel specialist as a small business owner. This tool can help to increase conversions without bringing a specialist onboard.
Best Landing Page Builder for Enterprise Companies
Wishpond primarily lets users build landing pages, opt-in boxes and forms, contests, and giveaways and even features email automation software.
- High-speed servers for faster loading times
- Hundreds of app integrations
- Pages are optimized for all devices
- Includes pop-ups and forms
- Live chat support is available
- Templates cater to many industries, purposes, and events
- Quick and easy onboarding
- Build mobile-responsive pages in minutes
- A comprehensive e knowledge base and step by step tutorials
- Many integrations such as sales, marketing, CRM, email, e-commerce, and communication
- Doesn't offer a set pricing; they require users to book a demo before purchasing
Wishpond Pricing Plans
- speak with a specialist to learn about their flexible pricing options and start a free trial account
💡 Is Wishpond Worth It?
Using high-speed servers positioned around the world, Wishpond delivers landing pages much faster than other landing page builders. This helps to improve conversions and revenue. This is especially practical for enterprise businesses that receive more traffic and thus need a tool with a larger bandwidth.
Best All-in-One Platform
GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing software that allows you to build beautiful landing pages and provide email marketing and marketing automation software.
Like most of the best landing page builders, it's incredibly easy to use. With its drag and drop feature, all you have to do is select the elements you want and customize the page's contents.
The software comes with over 200+ templates, 5,000 Shutterstock images, and analytics reporting.
- Over 200 landing page templates
- Drag and drop editor
- Analytics to track landing page performance
- Integrates with Google ads, Google tag manager, and Facebook pixel
- A/B testing
- Offers SEO optimization features
- Mobile responsive pages
- Affordable pricing
- Landing page complements the GetReponse email marketing platform
- Not ideal for e-commerce
- Landing page isn't their primary product
GetResponse Pricing Plans
- FREE: 500 contacts, unlimited newsletters, 1 landing page, website builder, connect your domain, signup forms
- BASIC ($19/month; $15.58/month paid annually): FREE features, 1,000 contacts, autoresponders, unlimited landing pages, unlimited website builder, basic segmentation, email scheduling
- PLUS ($59/month; $48.38/month paid annually): BASIC features, marketing automation, webinars, 3 team members, contact scoring and tagging, advanced segementation, 5 sales funnels
- PROFESSIONAL ($119/month; $97.58/month paid annually): PLUS features, unlimited automations, paid webinars, 5 team members, ecommerce features, web push notifications, unlimited funnels
💡 Is GetResponse Worth It?
While GetResponse isn't the most robust landing page builder, it's useful if you're looking for complete marketing software. Sometimes, it can be a hassle to pay for multiple tools and need to integrate them. GetResponse lets you build the landing page and website and nurture the leads you collect.
Best for Entrepreneurs Building Sales Funnels
Clickfunnels is a platform that simplifies the creation of high-converting marketing funnels. When it comes to the best landing page builders, very few tools out there can compete with its comprehensive list of features. It's got a lot of buzzes, especially from the early days when Russell Brunson, the owner, promoted their funnels across social media.
Clickfunnels delivers an end-to-end funnel-building tool that competes with its best. While it does act as a page builder, Clickfunnels promotes creating sales funnels. For example, you'll create an offer or lead capture page.
Once the user completes the step, you can offer them various upsell or downsell pages. When the visitor completes their purchase, you can direct them to a thank you page with access to the digital content.
- Drag and drop page builder
- A/B testing
- Opt-in forms
- Email list builder and affiliate sales dashboard
- One-click upsells and downsells
- Order forms
- Email broadcast and SMS notifications
- Funnel templates
- Comprehensive list of integrations
- Easy to use landing page software
- Powerful integrations to connect with every aspect of your business
- Offers other marketing capabilities like SMS and email broadcasting
- Offers a lead tracker
- Easy to make upsells and downsells
- It can be quite expensive
- Poor customer support team
ClickFunnels Pricing Plans
- Basic ($97/month; $80.84/month paid annually): 20 funnels, 100 pages, 20,000 monthly visits, unlimited contacts, 1 sub user, 3 custom domains, 3 payment gateways, email support, FunnelFlix
- Platinum ($297/month; $247.50/month paid annually): Unlimited funnels, unlimited pages, unlimited monthly visits, unlimited contacts, 3 sub user, 9 custom domains, 9 payment gateways, priority support, FunnelFlix Platinum, follow-up funnels, weekly hackathons, Backpack
💡 Is ClickFunnels Worth It?
Clickfunnels is ideal for anyone looking to build smart sales funnels. They offer templates for every scenario, industry, and conversion you're trying to accomplish. For people new to the world of funnels, Clickfunnels offers a lot of training material on how to build high-converting landing pages to maximize sales and profit.
Best Landing Page Builder for Beginners
Makeswift is a landing page and website builder designed to make simple pages to collect leads quickly. With its form builder, you can turn visitors into potential customers. Like other landing page builders, you can access a drag-and-drop editor, robust analysis, A/B testing, and even SEO management. With over 3000+ integrations, it lets you share lead data with other platforms to easily customize the customer journey.
- Dynamic text replacement
- Integration with over 3,000 apps
- Forms with notifications
- Add unlimited users
- 20+ templates
- Free forever account
- Collaborative working
- Clean and intuitive interface with little to no learning curve
- Templates segmented by industry
- Doesn't have a shopping function meaning it's not ideal for e-commerce businesses
- Not ideal for enterprise businesses
- Doesn't have many conversion features
Makeswift Pricing Plans
- Build (Free): add unlimited users, build unlimited responsive pages, collaborate with live, multiplayer editing, integrate with 3,000 apps, connect custom domains, free SSL certificates, create native forms, manage global colors and text styles, access dynamic components
- Publish ($15/month): once you ready to go live
- Extend (Custom pricing): - drop in react components that anyone can edit visually for advanced customization
💡 Is Makeswift Worth It?
Makeswift offers one of the best freemium packages compared to other landing page builders. Most platforms only provide a limited time 7 day or 14-day free trial. Makeswift offers a lifetime free account, which gives users access to build unlimited responsive landing pages, over 3,000 app integrations, and more.
It's always good to create many landing pages and test for different offers. Companies that build 30 or more landing pages receive 7 times more leads than those with fewer than 10.
Best Landing Page Builder for Giveaways, Quizzes, and Contests
Want to gamify your marketing? Incorporating giveaway, quizzes, and contests are the perfect way to increase engagement and sales around your product. Shortstack is a cloud-based landing page building that can be accessed with your browser. It lets you add forms, contests, and quizzes without any design or coding skills.
Along with an intuitive drag and drop editor, it provides email marketing tools to track your leads. Shortstack even lets you manage the entries and select the winner. They offer a team collaboration function where you can add team members and assign roles.
- Landing page analytics and entry management
- Team collaboration and sub-accounts
- Templates and themes available
- Scrolled pop-ups, timed pop-ups, exit intent pop-ups, and idle pop-ups
- Lots of templates for contests, quizzes, and giveaways
- Not as many templates and integrations as other landing page builders
- No free version
ShortStack Pricing Plans
- Business ($99/month; $79/month paid annually): 10,000 entries, 50,000 views, random winner selection, website embedding, entry transfers via form integrations, social media comment to enter contests, refer-a-friend and instant win contests
- Agency ($240/month; $199/month paid annually): Business plan features, 50,000 entries, 250,000 views, hashtag % retweet contests, video upload contests, unique coupon codes & prizes distribution + code redemption to enter, white-label campaigns
- Brand ($499/month; $399/month paid annually): Agency plan features, 500,000 entries, 2,500,000 views, dedicated account manager, digital rights management, unlimited hashtag & retweet conttests, 5 team member seats
- Enterprise (Contact Sales): Brand plan features, over 500,000 entries, over 2,500,000 views, custom templates, custom integrations, custom team settings
💡 Is ShortStack Worth It?
Sometimes you won't need to build a full-fledged website. Instead, you're running contests, games, or quizzes and need to build a landing page to capture those leads and convert them.
You'll need a high converting landing page if you're driving visitors with social media or PPC campaigns. Shortstack is unique because it can run and manage your competition-based marketing activities.
Best Landing Page Builder for Small Businesses
With over 1.5 million users and 100+ templates, Lander is one of the best landing page builders. It gives users to drag and drop editors to easily add or remove content from their page. The dynamic text replacement can automatically adjust the landing page's text to match your PPC ads, thus improving the Adwords Quality Score.
- Drag and drop editor
- A/B testing tool
- Dynamic text replacement
- Integrate with Facebook ads
- Unlimited landing pages
- Conversion tracking
- Plenty of layouts and templates
- Auto-fill forms can help improve conversions
- Dynamic text replacement matches the text of your landing page to your PPC ad's keywords
- Users can create unlimited landing pages
- Countdown timers help to build urgency
- Integrations are limited
Lander Pricing Plans
💡 Is Lander Worth It?
While Lander may lack some of the functionality that premium landing page builders have, creating landing pages is relatively easy. With the dynamic text replacement and A/B testing feature, you can easily experiment with many PPC ads to find which ones work the best.
Since the professional plan offers 10 custom domains and 25k per month traffic visitors to that page, it's great for small to medium-sized businesses looking to capture attention leads and test out different offerings. Due to the limited domains and lack of subaccounts may be less suitable for enterprise businesses and marketing agencies.
Best Landing Page Builder for WordPress Websites
Elementor is arguably is easily one of the best landing page builders for WordPress. It has all the essential features needed to build beautiful and high-converting pages. This includes usable widgets, a massive library of templates, content blocks, and customization. Pop builders and form builders are to let users build a site that captures leads.
- Save blocks and elements of the landing page to speed up future landing page creations
- Integrations with marketing and CRM tools
- Connect with analytics to deliver dynamic and personalized layouts
- Form builder
- Template library and theme editor
- Premade content blocks
- Pop up creator
- Drag and drop makes it easy to use
- Form builder tool helps you capture leads from your target audience
- Pages are responsive to all devices
- Great value for money
- May slow down the speed of your website
Elementor Pricing Plans
- ESSENTIAL PLAN ($49/year): 1 Pro website activiation, all pro features, premium support, website kitds
- EXPERT PLAN ($199/year): 25 Pro website activation, all pro features, premium support, expert website kitds, elementor expert profile
- STUDIO PLAN ($499/year): 100 Pro website activation, VIP support, expert website kits, elementor expert profile
- AGENCY PLAN ($999/year): 1000 Pro website activation, VIP Support, expert website kits, elementor expert profile
💡 Is Elementor Worth It?
Elementor is perfect for agency owners who manage a lot of client websites. However, it's simple enough for smaller businesses such as a blogger, website designers, or even ecommerce businesses.
Best Landing Page Builder for Creating Faster Pages
Convertri is a landing page builder designed to help users convert website visitors into leads and leads into paying customers. Their unique selling point is the property infrastructure they've built. The platform uses a custom content delivery network (CDN) geographically distributed network of proxy centers and data servers.
This means that even if the system goes down, your page will remain up. And it can handle huge spikes in traffic, making it ideal for product launches. Additionally, it has a much faster loading speed than other landing page software. It features a drag and drop editor and templates and even lets you import pages from other software tools.
- A proprietary content delivery network (CDN) designed to provide lightning-fast pages
- Drag and drop editor
- Plenty of sales funnel templates and landing page templates
- Offer fast uploading video functionality
- Built-in shopping cart
- Page Importer
- A/B testing
- Sub accounts
- Email marketing, webinar, and payment processor integrations
- Very fast loading pages
- Great for selling digital products
- Can import pages from another landing page software
- Affordable pricing
- Ability to share pages with others
- Not suitable for larger enterprise
- Limited in terms of conversion features such as pop-ups, sticky bars, site messaging, etc
Convertri Pricing Plans
- ($99/month; $75/month paid annually): 250,000 impressions/month, 25 funnels, 250 pages, 10 custom domains, 10 team members, 400+ templates, 20 video hosted, 100GB/mo video bandwith, unlimited products, split testing, SSL, page importer
💡 Is Convertri Worth It?
Convertri is a great landing page builder for solopreneurs, digital marketers, small businesses, and course creators. You may have heard horror stories about how sites have shut down due to an influx of traffic which can ruin product launches. Convertri uses its custom network to prevent that from happening.
Landing pages affect SEO, so it's imperative to have fasting loading pages to reduce bounce rates. 48%of the top landing pages are ranked in organic listings and maps. With fast load speeds, customizable templates, and a built-in shopping cart, it's a great platform for those looking to sell a product.
Best Landing Page Software With All-In-One Marketing Capabilities
Systeme.io is a complete end-to-end marketing software that provides users with all of the marketing tools needed to run an online business. Rather than paying more for many different tools and struggling to use each one, this platform distills them into one software. Systeme.io offers sales funnel building, email marketing, website builder, affiliate program management, business automation, evergreen webinars, online courses, blogging, and selling products.
- A website builder that helps you set up the website in under 10 minutes
- Drag and drop functionality
- Analytics dashboard
- Landing page templates
- Business automation lets you plan an action of sequences based on the user's behavior on the landing page
- Affordable plans including a free option
- The platform can feel complicated with so many tools and processes
- Limited design flexibility
- No third-party integrations
Systeme Pricing Plans
💡 Is Systeme Worth It?
Most people who are just getting started with their online business won't have the skills or knowledge to use the necessary tools in all aspects of their business. Without the relevant technical knowledge, they might pay a fortune for dozens of tools and features that don't make a difference.
System.io is perfect for beginners who need an end-to-end marketing system to handle their needs. It helps to handle the entire sales funnel process, including lead generation, lead nurturing, and sales.
Best Landing Page Builder to Improve Conversions on WordPress
OptimizePress is a WordPress plugin designed to help digital marketers, entrepreneurs, business owners, and coaches create high-converting pages, sales pages, and sales funnels. It's impressive that over 125,000 online brands use OptimizePress. Many of your favorite landing page builder tools often require you to connect your landing page to your host site.
With OptimizePress, you simply download the plugin and create landing pages right on WordPress. The plugin walks you through a step-by-step sequence to build your landing page and sales funnel. It includes highly customizable elements like headings, dividers, columns, images, etc. You'll need to decide the type of funnel, choose a template and customize the funnel based on the drag and drop editor.
- Able to build opt-in and landing pages, offer pages, checkout pages, sales pages, sales funnels
- Provides analytics and stats
- A/B testing
- Integrations to accept many payment methods, over 32 currencies, collect takes and even offer discount codes
- One-click upsells and downsells
- 250+ conversion-optimized templates
- Drag and drop page builder
- Great usability
- Perfect for building a WordPress landing page
- Offers social proof and scarcity features
- Helps to improve conversions and lead generation for your WordPress site
- Many integrations to email marketing, payments, CRM tools, and other services
- It's a plugin and not a landing page editor such as LeadPages or other platforms
- No free trial
- Support is somewhat unresponsive, and some customers have complained about their support team
OptimizePress Pricing Plans
💡 Is OptimizePress Worth It?
OptimizePress is ideal for people who already have a WordPress site but want to increase conversions by creating landing pages and sales funnels. The plugin can help you book appointments or gain leads without hiring expensive appointment setters.
Best Landing Page Builder for Freelancers, Digital Creators, and Self-Starters
While most landing page builders are designed for businesses, what about individuals like talented professionals and digital creators that need a landing page for their brand? That's where Carrd comes into play. While they don't offer the fanciest or most advanced features, they provide all the essentials.
This landing page builder software has dozens of simple templates for people to customize. The pages are responsive and fit according to the proper screen size. Users can add widgets and embeds like typeforms, PayPal, or Stripe checkout buttons.
- Template designs
- Email marketing integrations
- Widgets and embeds like Paypal, Stripe, and Typeforms
- Custom domains included
- Responsive pages for phones, tablets, and laptops
- Most template designs are geared towards personal branding, which is ideal for freelancers and independent contractors
- Free 7 day trial
- Integrates with many email platforms like Mailchimp, Active Campaign, Sendinblue, and others
- Only 3 landing pages can be built on the free plan
- Not many templates or conversion features
Carrd Pricing Plans
💡 Is Carrd Worth It?
Carrd is best used for talented individuals that want a "barebones" landing page. Perhaps, you're a music artist who wants a simple page to check out your songs or a writer who needs a place to share your portfolio. While this landing page software doesn't offer many high conversion features or analytics tools, it does come with sleek and modern designs.
Carrd is comparable to website builders like Wix, where you can build a website immediately. It's perfect for people less concerned about marketing and simply need a website for a specific audience.
Best Landing Page Builder for MailChimp Integration
Mailchimp is primarily known to be an email marketing software. However, they offer a friendly landing page tool that lets users quickly build out landing pages. With Mailchimp, you can build "shoppable" landing pages in minutes. This means you can tag products from your e-commerce store onto the landing page without redirecting them to the main site.
Not to mention, Mailchimp lets you create landing pages for your mobile device using their app. 86% of the best landing pages are mobile-friendly, so it's imperative to ensure your landing pages are designed to function well on mobile devices.
While they may not have the top landing page builders' template selection and conversion features, they do have great reporting. Users receive reports on traffic, clicks, conversions, and revenue. Furthermore, they can track which offerings or content is most engaging to different audience segments so that you can adapt your landing pages accordingly.
- Integrates with your Ecommerce Store to promote your products
- The ability to publish unlimited landing pages
- Can create multiple landing pages on your mobile device
- Drag and drop builder
- Automatically tags and segments contacts when they sign up
- Includes custom domain
- Easily integrates with Mailchimp
- Create landing pages in minutes, even through your smartphone
- Affordable plans
- Comes with email marketing software
- Reporting can segment by the audience for a more detailed analysis
- Lots of missing features in their landing page software
- Doesn't offer A/B testing
Mailchimp Pricing Plans
💡 Is MailChimp Worth It?
The appeal of Mailchimp as the landing page builder software is its ease of use. Rather than worrying about using multiple platforms, you can build a website and landing page and use their email marketing tool to capture leads. Essentially, it's a one-stop shop to build your entire sales funnel.
The best aspect of their landing page builder is its ability to tag leads immediately once they've submitted their information. As a result, it allows you to organize leads into your email list and provide customized lead nurturing drip campaigns for higher conversions.
Most Affordable All-In-One Solution
Sendinblue is an all-in-one digital platform designed to help businesses succeed online. It provides a wide range of features that eliminate the need for users to look elsewhere when it comes to digital marketing tools.
The entire landing page creator uses a guided process that walks users on building their landing page step by step. Users will simply choose the design and goal of their page, edit the contents within the page and then push it live.
- Pre-determined blocks and templates designed to match your goal
- Guided process to building unlimited landing pages
- Unlimited contact storage included in all plans
- All in one platform that provides email marketing, SMS marketing, live chat, marketing automation, CRM, and much more
- Build landing pages in minutes
- landing page software can't be purchased separately, and users must buy the premium plan or above to get it
Sendinblue Pricing Plans
💡 Is Sendinblue Worth It?
It's a great software if you're looking to save money buying tools separately. For those with very basic needs, you could get all of your digital marketing software features for $65 a month. This could be the perfect option for early-stage entrepreneurs and small local businesses.
However, the problem is that it doesn't offer nearly the same functionality that most landing page builders do. For example, you can't build pop-ups, sticky bars, or countdown timers. Additionally, it lacks reporting, analytics, and integrations for other tools, which can be problematic if you aren't using Sendinblue for everything.
Best Landing Page Builder for Personalization
ConvertFlow is a great landing page builder that lets users personalize consumer experiences. With pop-ups, forms, surveys, sticky bars, quizzes, and site messages, you have many options to engage your customers.
With over 100+ mobile-responsive templates, you can easily find the right one to fit your needs. There are advanced landing page features like multi-step forms and action-based sequences to help increase conversion rates.
- Easy to use drag and drop builder tool
- Forms, pop-ups, surveys, quizzes, and sticky bars for creative ways to capture leads
- Direct integrations like email marketing software, search engine marketing platforms, and other lead generation tools
- Reporting tools such as form reports and Google analytics reports
- High-level plans come with contact scoring and segmentation
- Automatically enriches CRM profile with unique data points like IP geolocation, UTMs, referral source, etc.
- Plenty of features to convert leads, such as pop-ups, sticky bars, surveys, and quizzes
- One marketing platform allows you to connect the leads to your email marketing tool.
- Good landing page builder for large companies that can make over $10 million in revenue and over 100,000 monthly visitors
- A small selection of landing page templates
- Pricing is expensive for anyone that wants to upgrade above the free plan
ConvertFlow Pricing Plans
💡 Is ConvertFlow Worth It?
Where ConvertFlow stands out from most landing page builders is the ability to build smart landing pages that seamlessly integrate with your funnel. When visitors engage with your landing page, you can set actions on the forms, surveys, or buttons to direct them to specific page URLs, display a different landing page, fire off a retargeting pixel or jump to another step.
For example, if a visitor submits their contact information to become a lead, you can immediately upsell them on a related product. These kinds of action-based sequences allow you to give your consumer a personalized experience.
Types of Landing Pages
Landing pages are typically designed to service one of two functions: generate leads or direct visitors to the next step.
Lead Generation Landing Pages
Also known as lead capture pages, this form of landing page focuses on collecting the prospect's information. These pages feature a form that serves as the call to action. A business can offer a variety of lead magnets or offers to entice users to provide their information. This includes webinars, ebooks, free courses, white papers, cheat sheets, gated content, newsletters, free trials, etc.
You can ask for basic contact information such as names, email addresses, and phone numbers. Sometimes, businesses may ask for more specific information, such as job titles and age ranges.
For example, credit card companies might ask for specific information like income range to see if you qualify for certain offers. B2B SaaS companies might ask for job title and company size to see if you'd be a great fit for their enterprise plan.
For example, the Salesforce free trial landing page asks users for detailed information like job titles, company size, etc. This allows their marketing and sales team to send more custom messaging tailored to their prospect's needs and improve their odds of converting visitors into customers.
Click-Through Landing Pages
Unlike lead generation pages, the click-through landing pages feature a button where users are redirected to a page where they can complete the desired action.
A button that says "schedule a demo" will take users to a scheduling page, and an "order now" button will direct users to the checkout page.
These landing pages may include persuasive information such as user testimonials, scarcity or urgency tactics, and product details to persuade prospective customers further.
For example, Freshly is a meal delivery service with a beautiful page design. This is a click-through landing page to take users to browse their menu items and place an order.
Final Word - Pick The Right Landing Page Builder For You
Designing a landing page shouldn't be rock science. You're now equipped with all of the best landing page builders. Not every software is ideal for everyone. Some are better suited for small businesses and startups, while others may have more robust functionalities for enterprise companies.
It's important to look through each company and see which software has the most features you value. If you already have existing marketing automation tools, you'll want to find a standalone landing page builder with integrations to your tools. However, if you're new to the business and would prefer an all-in-one system, there is comprehensive marketing software for that as well.
Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, fantastic blog!
Hey, I will check it out and fix the problem. Thanks for the heads up! I hope you continue to comeback to this new blog 🙂